Bridge ModuleCode: HWM014
Product detailed description
In some cases, wireless connectivity and versatility of Core Module are not necessary and Bridge Module provides an easy path to connect some of the TOWER modules and/or tags to a USB host like Raspberry Pi or any desktop/laptop computer.
MicroUSB connector not only provides communication link but also delivers power for Bridge Module and peripherals connected to it.
This product is based on FTDI’s chip FT260 which is a USB HID to I2C/UART converter. This capability makes Bridge Module an ideal tool for interfacing I2C/UART peripherals from your Linux environment.
- Integrated USB HID to I2C/UART converter FT260
- Micro-USB connector
- Two independent I2C buses provided by I2C multiplexer TCA9543
- Red color LED (driven from FT260 GPIO pin)
- Operating voltage range: 3.0 to 3.6 V or from USB host
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 33 x 55 mm
|Category:||Modules and Tags|