Bridge SetCode: HWS022
Product detailed description
The Bridge Set will introduce you to our kit and its possibilities. It is the basis for the active STEM lesson Predictive Maintenance. It consists primarily of the Bridge Module, which provides an easy way to connect the TOWER IoT Kit modules and tags to your computer using a USB cable, and the Humidity Tag, which measures temperature and relative humidity. The Micro USB connector not only provides a communication link but also power for both the module itself and the peripherals connected to it.
This product is based on FTDI's FT260 chip, which is a USB HID to I2C/UART converter. This capability makes the Bridge Module an ideal tool for interfacing I2C/UART peripherals from your Linux environment.
- Bridge Module Integrated USB HID to I2C/UART Converter FT260
- Micro USB cable 0.6m
- Humidity Tag for measuring temperature and relative humidity
- HWE402 (3D printed box)
- Operating voltage range: 3.0 to 3.6 V or from USB host
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70°C
- Dimensions: 33 x 55 mm
- 2 independent I2C buses provided by I2C multiplexer TCA9543
- Red LED (output from FT260 GPIO pin)