CHESTER Clime NB-IoT
The CHESTER Clime set is used for accurate monitoring of temperature and humidity indoors and outdoors. In addition, it sends information about its GPS position and orientation. It communicates via LPWAN technologies NB-IoT.
|Category:||IoT Hub CHESTER|
The CHESTER Clime set is used for accurate monitoring of temperature and humidity indoors and outdoors. In addition, it sends information about its GPS position and orientation. It also has an integrated button with LED backlight, thanks to which it is possible to force the immediate sending of current values of measured quantities.
You can use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to diagnose your device, which you can connect to from your smartphone or Chrome web browser.
It is possible to purchase the HARDWARIO Cloud service (API + connectivity) and the HARDWARIO Visualization service (Grafana).
- Temperature and humidity measurement in
- production halls
- data centers
- freezing and cooling boxes
- outdoor areas
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Dimensions: 130 (w) x 175 (d) x 45 (h) mm
- Degree of protection: IP67
- Lithium primary cell (LiSoCl2, 3.6 V / 5800 mAh)
- LPWAN communication module NB-IoT
- Integrated SIM chip (NB-IoT variant)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) communication
- Temperature and humidity sensor in external housing (SHT30)
- GNSS module (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS)
- Metal button with red LED
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- Every 60 min. sends:
- 5-minute averages of temperature and humidity, measured every 60 seconds
- the last recorded GPS position
- events (button status, tilt, battery start)
- current orientation (dice logic 1 to 6)
- statistical information about the NB-IoT network
- Automatic GNSS position update is performed every 7 days
- When the button is pressed, it immediately sends the current measured values
Web interface for device management. HARDWARIO Cloud provides one secure access to registered units communicating with various LPWAN technologies - NB-IoT, LTE-M, LoRaWAN and Sigfox. The clearly declared API greatly facilitates integration with visualization and analytics applications.
An open-source visualization tool that provides many options for visual interpretation of data over time.