CHESTER Push LoRa
The CHESTER Push set provides four user-programmable buttons for notification applications, such as ANDON. In addition, it sends information about its GPS position, orientation and temperature. It communicates via LPWAN technology LoRaWAN.
|Category:||IoT Hub CHESTER|
The CHESTER Push set provides four user-programmable buttons for notification applications, such as ANDON. In addition, it sends information about its GPS position, orientation and temperature. It also has an integrated button with LED backlight, thanks to which it is possible to force the immediate sending of current values of measured quantities.
You can use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to diagnose your device, which you can connect to from your smartphone or Chrome web browser.
It is possible to purchase the HARDWARIO Cloud service (API + connectivity) and the HARDWARIO Visualization service (Grafana).
- ANDON system
- Calling for help
- Vigilance buttons
- Registration of poor quality
- Operating temperature range: -40 ° C to +85 ° C
Dimensions: 130 (w) x 175 (d) x 45 (h) mm
Degree of protection: IP67
Lithium primary cell (LiSoCl2, 3.6 V / 5800 mAh)
LPWAN communication module LoRaWAN
Integrated SIM chip (NB-IoT variant)
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) communication
4 x metal button with red LED
GNSS module (GPS, Galileo, GLONASS)
auxiliary metal button with red LED
3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- Sends button press information immediately
- Every 60 min. sends:
- 5-minute temperature averages, which are measured every 60 seconds
- the last recorded GPS position
- events (button status, tilt, battery installation)
- current orientation (dice logic 1 to 6)
- statistical information about the NB-IoT network
- Automatic GNSS position update is performed every 7 days
- After pressing the auxiliary button, it immediately sends the current measured values
Web interface for device management. HARDWARIO Cloud provides one secure access to registered units communicating with various LPWAN technologies - NB-IoT, LTE-M, LoRaWAN and Sigfox. The clearly declared API greatly facilitates integration with visualization and analytics applications.
An open-source visualization tool that provides many options for visual interpretation of data over time.