Core Module EACode: HWM003
Product detailed description
The Core Module is the key element of every HARDWARIO node. It has a 32-bit ARM microcontroller with 192 kB of flash memory and 20 kB of RAM. Besides the integrated sub-GHz radio for the 868/915 MHz band, it also features a digital temperature sensor, 3D accelerometer, and security chip.
The Core Module in EA version allows you to connect an external antenna to increase radio range up to several times. For the most demanding conditions with a large number of obstacles, we also recommend the use of Radio Dongle EA with an external antenna.
You can upload firmware by a Micro USB cable using the HARDWARIO Playground or Firmware Tool (works on Windows, macOS, and Linux). It is easy to start development on this platform using the HARDWARIO Firmware SDK (Software Development Kit). The SDK offers clean and consistent APIs which allow event-driven programming. These APIs are designed for low-power and battery-operated applications. If you need to debug your application and the logging API is not sufficient, you can use an SWD debugger and the onboard 10-pin connector.
The Core Module can communicate wirelessly with another Core Module, or you can create your wireless network using the Radio Dongle.
- ARM Cortex M0+ 32-bit MCU STM32L083CZ (ST)
- 192 kB Flash / 20 kB RAM
- Radio module (868/915 MHz) based on SPIRIT1 (ST)
- Security chip ATSHA204A (Microchip)
- Digital temperature sensor TMP112 (TI)
- 3-axis accelerometer LIS2DH12 (ST)
- Red color LED
- Push button RESET and BOOT (BOOT is available to MCU)
- Easily programmable via USB (DFU bootloader)
- 10-pin SWD connector for debugging
- Micro-USB for host communication and/or power
- 18x GPIO (completely free for application)
- 3x UART, 2x I²C, 1x SPI, 5x ADC, 2x DAC
- Deep sleep mode: < 5 µA
- Operating voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 33 x 55 mm
|Category:||Modules and Tags|