The webmaster of this web site is HARDWARIO a.s. The company is registered in the Commercial Register, maintained by the Regional Court in Usti nad Labem, Section C, File 2864. Furthermore, the "operator" or "we" "administrator".
By sign up to our newsletter or submitting order in e-shop, you acknowledge that we will process the filled in data for the purpose of processing an order or sending a newsletter about our company and its products pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Such processing is lawful on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Interestingly, we understand anonymous site usage statistics to give you a better user experience as a user, and to evaluate the success of your ad campaigns to better allocate ad resources and not to bother users with irrelevant advertising.
In this context, we would like to remind you that you also have the right to object to the processing of data that has been processed as a legitimate interest of the controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the right to information on data held with you and the right to request the deletion of the data processed.
Used tools and processed data
Google Analytics Google LLC, located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. Google Analytics uses the following personal data to process traffic statistics:
- IP address to determine approximate user location. We anonymize the IP address before accepting Google's servers by replacing the last part of the IP address with zero. Due to the geographical location, we can better analyze the cities, regions and countries from which users of our site come from. These data are only available in aggregate in Google Analytics and can not be found with one particular visitor.
- The so-called cookie with cid identifier. This identifier is used to determine if a visitor is on the web for the first time. It also makes it easier for us to allocate new traffic to different resources and better distribution of advertising budgets.
- We collect information about where you came from on our site, what site you visited, what you did on it, and what time spent on the site. We also collect data about the technologies you are using: we estimate the type of device, the operating system, the version of the web browser. Thanks to this, we can improve the site so you can use it better on all devices. This data is difficult to connect with individuals and we do not aim to identify a particular physical person - we know only that someone from one browser visited the site and that page. For a current overview of processed personal data on the Google LLC Developer page, please visit https://privacy.google.com/businesses/adsservices/. For information on how to protect your privacy, visit the page https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
You can use Google's plugin to block the sending of anonymous statistics using Google Analytics. This plugin needs to be downloaded and installed in your browser. However, please note that this plug-in must be installed on every browser on each device you use, and anonymous statistics will not be sent to Google Analytics from any of the sites you visit.
We maintain the user action data processed in Google Analytics for 50 months from the last visitor interaction with these webpages.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are necessary for some website features, such as logging. Thanks to cookies, sites can also memorize various settings, such as language, font, and other options that you have chosen yourself for site viewing. That is why we place cookies on your computer. Most large websites and providers do the same.
Cookies can be divided by duration into two basic types:
- Short-term (session cookies) - they remain on your browser until you quit your browser, then they are erased.
- Long-term (persistent cookies) - they remain in the browser for a long time (depending on your browser settings and cookie settings) or until you manually delete them.
On our website we use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (long-term) - for better site adaption we use Google Analytics to measure anonymous data about user behavior.
You can delete all cookies stored on your computer anytime. Most browsers also have the option of blocking the placing of cookies on your computer, in this case you will not be able to use all of our online services. For detailed information about setting the storage of cookies in your browser please visit the provider of the particular browser, here are some links with such information for the most popular browsers:
For details visit AboutCookies.org.
Use of Google Analytics
To protect your privacy, we have modified Google Analytics so that it will not record your IP address.
Google Analytics has been extended to related advertising functions provided by Google, namely:
- reports of displaying in the Google advertising network,
- remarketing (ads on the content network based on products viewed)
- widespread demographic reports (reporting anonymous demographic data).
More information about the processing and use of data can be found in the Google Terms of Service.
How to disable Google Analytics tracking
To block sending anonymous statistics using Google Analytics, you can do so by using the pluginprovided by Google. This plugin must be downloaded and installed on your browser.